Dr. Alex Hilderbrandt DC, MS
Hi, I am originally from Catawissa, PA. I completed my undergraduate studies at, nearby, Bloomsburg University, where I majored in biology. After that, I went to New York Chiropractic College to become a doctor of chiropractic. While there, I also earned a Masters degree in nutrition. I believe in using natural, drug free treatments to achieve health and nutrition is a large part of that. In my free time, I like to workout, hike, or do anything that's going to get me outside. I grew up playing soccer, basketball, and running track and I'm always looking for new ways to stay active.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Bloomsburg University
- Doctorate in Chiropractic, NYCC
- Masters degree in Applied Clinical Nutrition, NYCC
- Certified CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, Owner Free Will CrossFit
- Member Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Member American Chiropractic Association
While I was at NYCC, I was a member of a sports chiropractic club that would volunteer to provide chiropractic services to athletes at different tournaments, races, etc. I am continuing this here in the Lehigh Valley. Additionally, I am available for speaking engagements.
Some of the topics include:
Nutrition for athletes
Benefits of chiropractic
Check my Facebook page for lots of FREE health and fitness tips!